Digital Solution Contract Governance
On numerous occasions, enterprises encounter situations where they do not possess the competency, resources or confidence in choosing a vendor for the implementation of a business application or modernization of an existing application that is in use. The most crucial aspect of this procedure is to remain impartial and objective.
We have a professional team who can manage your entire contract life cycle process, which includes the following key steps.
- Prepare of business requirement specification
- Request for proposal
- Evaluate and shortlist candidates
- Organize demonstrations
- Conduct assessment and manage clarifications
- Prepare contract for the implementation
- Prepare a contract for the application support and management
- Award contract
- Manage end-to-end project
- Manage delivery assurance of outcomes
- Conduct post-implementation review
- Conduct project closure and assign residual activities
DEZ!GN consultants can participate in the above-mentioned steps as and when required, depending on the scope of the project and the proficiency of the sponsor team, as desired by the enterprise.
All the Features
You Need in
- No monthly or service fees.
- No minimum balance fees.
- No overdraft fees.
- No in network ATM fees.
- Free domestic wire transfers.
If you are an SME, you might be unsure about what the term "digital transformation" means and how it can benefit your business. However, it is much more than just a vague concept. It is a detailed approach that involves taking clear steps to achieve digital maturity, support your business vision, and achieve long-term goals. Naturally, you may wonder whether this process will be expensive or whether it is only suitable for large enterprises. The answer is straightforward. Firstly, the cost will depend on your current level of digital maturity and how much you want to align with your business goals. Secondly, every enterprise, regardless of size, should have a defined strategy, as they all require up-to-date enabling systems and solutions. At DEZ!GN, we work closely with SMEs to develop the optimal digital transformation strategy that will help them achieve their business objectives.
A digital transformation strategy typically involves several key components, such as:
- Identify the key business objectives or goals the digital transformation strategy should support.
- Carry out a digital maturity assessment that encompasses the people, process, and technology aspects of the business with a focus on operational pain points.
- Analyse, plan and deliver digital solutions and capabilities for the business that enables meeting defined key objectives – this can deliver capabilities in any combination within the people, process, and technology aspects.
- Deliver new business capabilities or improvements to existing business capabilities in conjunction with digital solutions – this can refer to productivity, experience or operational improvements.
- Build competency within the workforce, so that digital solutions can be used in much more effectively.